SmarterFuelFuture.org is supported by a number of organizations that have and will continue to voice concern about the many negative effects of the Renewable Fuel Standard (RFS) and other biofuel policies. This educational website is intended to raise awareness about the economic, environmental, hunger and engine performance implications of current U.S. biofuels policy. We’re calling on lawmakers to revisit the failed RFS and enact policies that take our collective concerns into account.
Americans deserve a policy framework where:
- Goals and outcomes are informed by markets, not mandates
- Our natural resources are used strategically and efficiently
- America’s crops and cropland are dedicated to providing food and feed, not fuel
- Consumers’ right to safety and value come first
- The success of policies and programs are evaluated on real-world performance, and are not vulnerable to fraud and manipulation
If you agree, sign up here to receive future updates from SmarterFuelFuture.org.