SMARTER FUEL FUTURE
Last updated: April, 2018
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The content on this website, including editorial materials, text, graphics, images, photographs, illustrations, trademarks, trade names, logos, service marks, information obtained from licensors, and other materials produced by Smarter Fuel Future (Content) is the property of Smarter Fuel Future and is protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws under both United States and foreign law.
Smarter Fuel Future links to third-party websites and resources. These websites and their content are not under the control of Smarter Fuel Future. By using this website, you agree that Smarter Fuel Future does not endorse, approve, or guarantee the accuracy of any content, advertising, products, or other materials on or available from such third-party websites.
Smarter Fuel Future makes a good-faith effort to update the content of this website periodically, though it retains no duty to do so. The materials on the Smarter Fuel Future website are provided “AS IS.” Smarter Fuel Future disclaims all warranties of any kind, express or implied, and does not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise respecting the content available on this website or third-party websites linked to this website.
Neither Smarter Fuel Future nor any of its affiliates, subsidiaries, divisions, directors, officers, employees or consultants are responsible or liable for any damages arising out of or relating to the use or inability to use this website, its content or links, including damages cause by or related to errors, omissions, interruptions, defects, delays, or viruses. The sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Smarter Fuel Future website is to stop using it.
Smarter Fuel Future does not take ownership of any content a user provides, posts, uploads, inputs, submits, or transmits to this website (Submission). Violation of the following policy may cause removal of the content from the website by Smarter Fuel Future. Once removed, you may not attempt to use this website under any name, real or assumed. By making a Submission, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
- Submissions must comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Submissions may not contain material that violates or infringes the rights of another entity or person, including any copyright or the rights of privacy and publicity as defined under applicable law.
- Submissions may not include material that is libelous; scandalous; inflammatory; defamatory; false; threatening; vulgar; obscene; pornographic; profane; abusive; harassing; invasive of another’s privacy; hateful or bashing; in violation of local, state, national, or international law; or that infringes on, or violates, any rights of any other party.
- Submissions may not include material that is discriminatory or aimed at gender, race, color, sexual orientation, national origin, religious views, disability, or any other protected class in violation of local, state, national, or international law; or that infringes on, or violates, any rights of any other party.
- Submissions may not include solicitations of business or material that otherwise disrupts the flow of dialogue, such as a chain letter or pyramid scheme; impersonations; distributions of viruses; information collections; spam; or other material that restricts or inhibits another user’s use or enjoyment of the website.
- Submissions may not contain brand names, logos, or trademarks that may be associated with a specific organization or person, without the express written permission of the party or parties having title to such materials.
- Submissions may not include material that exposes Smarter Fuel Future or any of its licensors, partners, or customers to any liability or detriment of any type.
- Submissions may not contain images, photos, or other art not owned by the user.
- Submissions may not post images of children unless appropriate licenses have been obtained from the children’s parents or guardians.
- Submissions may not contain unlawful material.
Smarter Fuel Future reserves the right to remove any Submission that violates the above policy in any way. If you observe any content or material on this website that appears to conflict with any of the above requirements, please contact us.
By making a Submission, you agree that such submission is non-confidential, non-proprietary, and may be disseminated or used by Smarter Fuel Future by grant of a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, nonexclusive license to use, produce, modify, and display the Submission in any media, medium, or form.
Smarter Fuel Future prohibits discussion, exchange, or inference among competitors of information that is competitively sensitive pursuant to the Antitrust Laws of the United States.
Smarter Fuel Future reserve the right to amend the Policy at any time, for any reason, and will signal a change by revising the “Last updated” date at the top of this page.
When you create an account, register on our website, or choose to interact with Smarter Fuel Future in other ways, such as subscribing to publications, purchasing a product, applying for membership, or making a submission, Smarter Fuel Future may automatically collect non-personal identifiable information about you through commonly-used information-gathering tools, such as cookies. Cookies may be used to facilitate interaction with your web browser, collect non-personally identifiable information, and recognize you when you return to the site. Users may disable the cookie feature on their web browsers.
When you create an account or become a registered user on this website or choose to interact with this website in other ways, Smarter Fuel Future will collect certain personal information from you. The type will vary but may include name, address, phone number, birth date, billing and delivery information, email address, and other demographic information. The product or service that you seek will determine the personal information collected, and users may control whether, and how, they receive information from Smarter Fuel Future.
Once collected, Smarter Fuel Future may use your information for internal purposes such as to conduct reviews of the website, provide an enhanced online experience to users, or identify general trends that may assist in improving the website.
Personally identifiable information may be used to answer questions and provide requested services, or for marketing purposes, such as to inform users of meetings, newsletters, or alternative offerings.
Smarter Fuel Future reserves the right to share user information with its agents for the above purposes, but will not sell, rent, or trade personally identifiable information with third parties for unrelated promotional purposes. Smarter Fuel Future also reserves the right to disclose personally identifiable information of users if required by law or if Smarter Fuel Future reasonably believes disclosure is necessary to protect its own rights or the rights of others, or to comply with a court order.
Smarter Fuel Future is not responsible for the personally identifiable information users include in Submissions. Smarter Fuel Future also does not guarantee or warrant the security of any information transmitted by users over the internet or on this website.